Rod Staatz, president/CEO of State Employees Credit Union of Maryland, has been elected chair of the executive committee of the Maryland and District of Columbia Credit Union Association.
What does MDDCCUA stand for?
MDDCCUA stands for Maryland and District of Columbia Credit Union Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Multi-Dimensional Dementia Assessment Scale
- Model Driven Development of Advanced User Interfaces
- Master Drug Data Base (information resource; Wolters Kluwer Health)
- Multidimensional Database
- Maryland Developmental Disabilities Council (Baltimore, MD)
- Maryland, Delaware and the District of Columbia (geographic media network)
- Massachusetts Developmental Disabilites Council
- Mid Devon District Council (Devon, England, UK)
- Missile Defense Data Center
- Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cell
- Mean Daily Dose of Dexamethasone/Kg (endocrinology)
- Million Defined Daily Doses
- Maryland and Delaware Railroad
- Methods in Distance Education (university course; Centre for Distance Education; Athabasca University; Athabasca, Alberta, Canada)
- Mitrani Department of Desert Ecology (Jacob Blaustein Institutes for Desert Research; Ben-Gurion University of the Negev; Israel)
- Multimedia Data and Document Engineering
- Maryland Defense Force (State Guard)
- Metis Dene Development Fund (Canada)
- Monaco Danses Dances Forum
- Multi-Directional Diagonal Filter (digital video technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Maryland and District of Columbia Credit Union Association represents 173 credit unions serving over 2.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- The Maryland and District of Columbia Credit Union Association (MDDCCUA) today announced that it is launching its largest integrated advertising campaign this week, designed to educate consumers throughout the Maryland, Washington, DC metro, Baltimore metro, and Northern Virginia regions about the benefits of joining a credit union.