The Seniors Coalition and Maryland Taxpayers Association also outlined their objections to the billions of dollars unfairly charged to older Americans for: non-prescription medication sales taxes imposed by 33 state governments; and skyrocketing property-tax bill increases driven by runaway value assessments that now threaten to force seniors out of their homes (local).
What does MTA stand for?
MTA stands for Maryland Taxpayers Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTA
We have 403 other meanings of MTA in our Acronym Attic
- Management Team Associates (Santa Monica, CA)
- Managing the Atom
- Manchester Transit Authority (New Hampshire, USA)
- Manhattan Torah Academy
- Manual Target Acquisition
- Manufacturing Technology Activity
- Marin Telecommunications Agency (Novato, CA)
- Marine Tactical Automated Command and Control System
- Market Technicians Association (financial markets)
- Marvel's the Avengers (film)
- Maryland Transit Administration
- Maryland Transit Association
- Maryland Transit Authority
- Masonic Temple Association (various locations)
- Mass Termination Assembly (computer engineering)
- Mass Transit Administration
- Massachusetts Teachers Association
- Massachusetts Turnpike Authority
- Master of Tourism Administration
- Matched Typed Address (philately)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current members of Cap The Fund include The Seniors Coalition, Americans for Tax Reform, the Maryland Taxpayers Association and The Media Freedom Project.