Elliot Russo is an editor for the Maryland State Archives.
What does MSA stand for?
MSA stands for Maryland State Archives
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSA
We have 669 other meanings of MSA in our Acronym Attic
- Maritime Surveillance Aircraft
- Mark Space Amplitude (electronics)
- Market Section Audiences
- Market Service Area
- Market Square Arena
- Marketing Services Administrator (various companies)
- Married Student Association (LDS church)
- Marvin Shaffer & Associates Ltd. (Canada)
- Maryland School Assessment
- Maryland Stadium Authority (Maryland)
- Maryland State Assessment
- Maslov, Sokur and Associates
- Mason Street Advisors (Northwestern Mutual)
- Masonic Service Association
- Master of Science in Accounting (degree)
- Master of Science In Administration
- Master of Science in Anesthesia (various schools)
- Master Sales Agreement
- Master Senior Appraiser (certification)
- Master Services Agreement (consulting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a software technology company, announces the Maryland State Archives is using Prizm Gray software to streamline the process of converting paper and micrographic records for Web access.
The book is illustrated with a wealth of b&w historical photos from Maryland State Archives collections, many taken by Besley, which include notations made by original photographers.
The Maryland State Archives is the historical agency for Maryland and serves as the central depository for government records of permanent value, some of which date back to the founding of the colony in 1634.