The awards, Maryland's highest distinction given for performance excellence, were presented at the 22nd Annual Maryland Performance Excellence Awards Conference and Awards Ceremony at the University of Maryland.
What does MPEA stand for?
MPEA stands for Maryland Performance Excellence Awards (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPEA
We have 12 other meanings of MPEA in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Photon Excitation
- Multi-Programming Executive (HP Operating System)
- Multi-sensor Precipitation Estimator (US National Weather Service)
- Multiphase Extraction
- Multiprofessional Education
- Multiservice Provider Edge (Nortel)
- Mustang Performance Equipment (Racing; Whitman, MA)
- My Point Exactly
- Multiprotocol Encapsulation - Forward Error Correction
- Maritime Propositioned Equipment and Supplies
- Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority (Chicago)
- Microfinance Process Excellence Award
- Ministry of Planning and Economic Affairs (Liberia)
- Morphine-Prolonged Epidural Analgesia (pain management)
- MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.) Professional Executive Association (India)
- Multiplex Primer Extension Assay (molecular biology)
- Motion Picture Export Association of America
- Madhya Pradesh Electricity Board (India)
- Medien-Planung,-Entwicklung und -Beratung (German)
- Major Process Equipment Contractor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mikulski announced the award Monday at the annual Maryland Performance Excellence Awards Ceremony held at the University of Maryland, College Park.