Partners will include FounderCorps, Springboard, ACTiVATE and the Maryland Intellectual Property Legal Resource Center.
What does MIPLRC stand for?
MIPLRC stands for Maryland Intellectual Property Legal Resource Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Meet in Portland (website)
- Merritt Island Public Library (Florida)
- Mobile IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6) for Linux
- Mondrian Investment Partners Limited (est. 1990)
- Multi-Mission Image Processing Laboratory (NASA)
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association (est. 1913)
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association
- Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
- Marine Integrated Personnel and Logistics Subsystem
- Marquette Intellectual Property Law Review (journal; Marquette University)
- Malaysian Institute of Personnel Management
- Mammendorf Insitute for Physics and Medicine (various locations)
- Mammendorfer Institut für Physik und Medizin (German physics and medicine institute)
- Master of Infrastructure Planning and Management (University of Washington)
- Math & Industry Page Maker
- Member of the Institute of Psionic Medicine
- Microbiology, Immunology and Preventive Medicine (Iowa State University)
- Multiple Ideal Point Model
- Malaysian Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management
- Microwave Induced Plasma Mass Spectrometry
Samples in periodicals archive:
She directs the University of Maryland School of Law's Maryland Intellectual Property Legal Resource Center, an IP legal clinic assisting advanced technology start-up businesses, and is a professor at the School of Law.