The Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority (MIDFA) will administer the use of the funds and helped businesses access more than $33 million in loans in FY 2010.
What does MIDFA stand for?
MIDFA stands for Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Malware Intrusion Detection Expert System (IT security, informatics)
- Ministerio de Desarrollo Social (Spanish: Ministry of Social Development; Guatemala)
- Marine Inspection Detachment (US Coast Guard)
- Medium-Class Explorer
- Mid-Size Explorer (NASA)
- Milan Stock Exchange (index of the averagely capitalised shares)
- Million Dollar Executive
- Major Item Data File
- Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad
- Message Information Data Format
- Marshall Islands Dosimetry Group
- Minimalistic Immunologically Defined Gene Expression (modified genetic material)
- Modified Inverted Downdraft Gasifier Experiment
- Modular Integrated Digital Equipment Tester
- Small Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (USAF)
- Mobile Internet and Digital Home (Lenovo)
- Mouvement Ivoirien pour les Droits Humains (French: Ivorian Movement for Human Rights; Côte d'Ivoire)
- Mouvement pour l'Instauration de la Démocratie en Haïti (French: Movement for the Installation of Democracy in Haiti)
- Executive Master of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) and Design for Innovation (various locations)
- Marine Invertebrate Diversity Initiative Database (US NASA; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Financial partners in the acquisition were Wachovia, Allegiance Capital, and the Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority (MIDFA).
The bonds were issued by Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority on behalf of Synagro.
The Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority will issue the bonds on behalf of Synagro.
19, 2003 Fitch Ratings affirms the 'A+' rating assigned to $14 million Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority, Maryland variable-rate bonds, (National Aquarium Baltimore Facility) series 2002A and $20 million Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority, Maryland fixed-rate bonds, (National Aquarium Baltimore Facility) series 2002B bonds.
2 million Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority economic development revenue bonds (Tressler Lutheran Services Project), series 1994C, which are being defeased with the series 2003 financing.
3 million of Dauphin County General Authority (PA), Tax-Exempt Health Center Revenue Bonds, Series A & B of 1994 and Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority Economic Development Revenue Bonds, Series C of 1994.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 18, 2001 Fitch assigns its 'AA-' rating to the American Center for Physics' (ACP) $33,050,000 headquarters facility refunding revenue bonds, series 2001, to be issued through the Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority.