Program Eligibility: To qualify for Lifeline in the state of Maryland, a household must participate in one of the following: * Electric Universal Service Program * Food Stamps * Maryland Energy Assistance Program * Medical Assistance * Public Assistance to Adults * Supplemental Security Income (SSI) * Temporary Cash Assistance * Temporary Disability Assistance Program www.
What does MEAP stand for?
MEAP stands for Maryland Energy Assistance Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEAP
We have 25 other meanings of MEAP in our Acronym Attic
- Marin Emergency Automated Notification System (San Anselmo, CA)
- Materials Engineering for Affordable New Systems (Air Force Office of Scientific Research)
- Minneapolis Equal Access Network Services
- Model Engineering Association of New Zealand
- Museum Education Association of New Zealand
- Middelbaar Economisch Administratief Onderwijs (Dutch: Administrative Economic Secondary Schools)
- Middle East Area of Operations (Department of Defence term; Australia)
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Association of Ontario (est. 1991; Canada)
- Maintenance Engineering Analysis Program
- Manning Early Access Program
- Mathematics Education Advancement Partnership (Washington)
- Medical Emergency Action Plan
- Michigan Education Assessment Program
- Middle East, Africa, Pakistan (region)
- Minority Ethnic Achievement Project (UK)
- Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (development framework)
- Mobile Environmental Analytical Platform
- MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) Expedient Armor Program
- Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform
- Maricopa Elder Abuse Prevention Alliance (Phoenix, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington Gas employees helped Montgomery County residents complete applications and answered questions about various energy assistance programs, such as the Maryland Energy Assistance Program (MEAP) and the Utility Service Protection Program (USPP).
In partnership with organizations like low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), Maryland Energy Assistance Program, and Cecil County Department of Social Services, Elkton Gas works with customers to help them obtain assistance to pay their energy bills.
29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Fuel Fund of Central Maryland (FFCM), in partnership with the Maryland Energy Assistance Program and Energy Advocates, has begun identifying Baltimore City residents who may be eligible to receive a new refrigerator under a program designed to reduce customers' bills through conservation of energy.
BGE has established several units within the company to work with low-income customers, and coordinates with state agencies the implementation of the Maryland Energy Assistance Program and the Utility Service Protection Plan.
A limited income customer is defined as one who receives a grant from the Maryland Energy Assistance Program (MEAP).
BALTIMORE GAS & ELECTRIC URGES CUSTOMERS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ENERGY ASSISTANCE; MARYLAND ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM DEADLINE EXTENDED BALTIMORE, March 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The continuing recession in central Maryland has created a new type of unemployed worker.