The report noted that supervision, communication and individual evaluation, as performed by the Maryland Division of Parole and Probation, produced positive results.
What does MDPP stand for?
MDPP stands for Maryland Division of Parole and Probation (Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDPP
We have 9 other meanings of MDPP in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Directorate Program Management Council (US NASA)
- Managing Decision- Priority- Mental Error (decision aid system)
- Medical Device Plug and Play
- Manufactured Dwelling Park Ombudsman (Oregon)
- Monthly Deductible Payment Option (PharmaCare; Canada)
- Multi-Dimensional Peace Operation
- My Desktop Post Office (software application)
- Martin Downs Property Owners Association (est. 1983; property maintenance; Palm City, FL)
- Medical Durable Power of Attorney (legal document)
- Multi-Level Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Maximum Disjoint Paths Problem (networks)
- Medical/Dental Preparatory Program (various universities)
- Minimum Detectable Partial Pressure (gas analysis)
- MIRAS (Microwave Imaging Radiometer by Aperture Synthesis) Demonstrator Pilot Project
- Mobile Device Partnership Program (Followap; New York)
- Mason-Dixon Polling and Research
- Miami-Dade Park and Recreation (Florida)
- Microfinance Donor Peer Review (International Fund for Agricultural Development)
- Million Dollar Pigeon Race (various locations)
- Minimum Detectable Permeation Rate (chemical safety)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MARYLAND PAROLE AND PROBATION In 1997, the Maryland Division of Parole and Probation (DPP) recognized that it needed a new mission statement.