com DIANA ZILBERMAN DIRECTOR OF DISTANCE LEARNING BALTIMORE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE The author is director of distance learning at Baltimore City Community College, which received six consecutive awards of recognition from the Maryland Distance Learning Association.
What does MDLA stand for?
MDLA stands for Maryland Distance Learning Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDLA
We have 19 other meanings of MDLA in our Acronym Attic
- Moldovan Leu (ISO currency code)
- Molecular Design LTD (corporate name)
- Moray Model
- Muendlich (German: Verbal)
- Multi-District Litigation (proceeding)
- Multipurpose Data Link
- Multiuse Data Link
- Magnetic Display Line/Electronic Display Line
- MacBean Design and Logistics Associates (Cincinnati, OH)
- Madrid de los Austrias (band)
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Model Driven Layered Architecture (computer programming)
- Mount Dora Library Association (Florida)
- Multi-Dimensional Link Analysis
- Madras Dock Labour Board (India)
- Maryland Disability Law Center
- Minnesota Digital Library Coalition
- Minnesota Disability Law Center
- Mobile Distributed Learning Classroom (US Army National Guard)
- Motorola Data Link Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Maryland Distance Learning Association presented the award at the organization's spring conference held in Cumberland, Maryland.