Secretary Maryland Department of Juvenile Services Sam Abed Esq.
What does MDJS stand for?
MDJS stands for Maryland Department of Juvenile Services (Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDJS
- Marietta Daily Journal (Marietta, GA)
- Michael D. Joyce Associates, LLC (business technology solutions provider)
- Ministerium Der Justiz
- Mobile Disc Jockey Service (Apopka, FL)
- Movement for Democracy and Justice (Nigeria)
- Michigan District Judges Association
- Maryland Journal of Contemporary Legal Issues (founded 1990)
- Macdonald Drive Junior High (Canada)
- Maine Disc Jockey Network
- Magisterial District Judge System (Pennsylvania)
- Mouvement pour la Democratie et la Justice au Tchad (French: Movement for Democracy and Justice in Chad)
- Movement for Democracy and Justice (Chad)
- Mac da Knife Recordings
- Mandrake (Linux distribution)
- Mass Destruction Krew (game)
- Max Doctor Kurt (protagonists of the game MDK)
- MD and Knowledge (UK band)
- Medizinischer Dienst der Krankenkassen (German: Medical Service of Health Insurance)
- Mekanïk Destrukïw Kommandöh (Magma album)
- Microcontroller Development Kit (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data from the Maryland Department of Juvenile Services indicated that the recidivism rate in Southern Maryland averages almost 20 percent.
A spokesman for the Maryland Department of Juvenile Services didn't respond to repeated requests for comment.