Girl Scouts of Central Maryland's Beyond Bars program provides regular visits between incarcerated mothers and their daughters through bi-monthly Girl Scout meetings at the Maryland Correctional Institution for Women in Jessup, Maryland.
What does MCIW stand for?
MCIW stands for Maryland Correctional Institution for Women
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCIW
We have 2 other meanings of MCIW in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Crisis Intervention Team (Canada)
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional
- Marine Corps Interrogator Translator Teams Association (intelligence personnel)
- Marine Combat Instructor Trainer of Water Survival (USMC)
- Major Collision Investigation Unit (Australia)
- Major Crime Investigation Unit (various locations)
- Manipulator Controller Interface Unit (US NASA)
- Montgomery County Intermediate Unit (school district support; Norristown, PA)
- Montana Center for International Visitors (Bozeman, MT)
- Master Certified Internet Webmaster
- Master Certified Internet Webmaster in Design
- Member of the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management
- Marine Combat Instructor of Water Survival
- Manchester Commercial Internet Exchange (UK)
- Maritime Cellular Information Exchange Service
- Mobilne Centra Informacji Zawodowej (Polish: Mobile Job Information Centers)
- Malattia Di Creutzfeldt-Jakob (Italian: Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease)
- Masonry Control Joint (wall reinforcement)
- Mass Communication and Journalism (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Maryland Correctional Institution for Women (MCI-W) serves as both the reception center and maintaining facility for female offenders committed to the Division of Correction.
CAPTION(S): Photo Photo: Sarah embraces her daughter, Heather, during a GirlScout meeting at the Maryland Correctional Institution for Women in Jessup, Md.