the "Fund") (NYSE: GCS) announced today that the Fund has elected to opt out of the Maryland Control Share Acquisition Act effective as of the close of business on July 21, 2010.
What does MCSAA stand for?
MCSAA stands for Maryland Control Share Acquisition Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MCSAA in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Carry-Select Adder
- Morris Campus Student Association
- Moscow, Camden, and San Augustine Railroad
- Motor Carrier Safety Act of 1984
- Motor Carrier Safety Administration (US DOT)
- Motor Current Signature Analysis
- Mountain Club of South Africa
- Multi Channel Sales Associate (various companies)
- Multi-Channel Spectrum Analyzer
- Muscle Cross-Sectional Area
- Middlesex County Substance Abuse Action Council (Connecticut)
- Ministry of Civil Service Affairs and Administrative Reforms (Mauritius)
- Ministry of Civil Service Affairs and Housing (Qatar)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Messaging
- Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program
- Massachusetts Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Partnership (Massachusetts Citizens for Children)
- Madison County Search and Rescue (various locations)
- Montgomery County Search and Rescue, Inc.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator Security
- Marine Cryptologic Support Battalion (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the Agreement, the Fund has terminated its Rights Agreement, dated August 18, 2009, and has amended its By-laws to provide that the Maryland Control Share Acquisition Act shall not apply to the acquisition of shares of the Fund's common stock by any stockholder of the Fund so long as such stockholder's voting power in the election of directors of the Fund remains below 1/3 of all of such voting power.
AMEX:SRO) (the "Fund") announced that the Fund has elected to opt out of the Maryland Control Share Acquisition Act and to terminate its Rights Agreement effective October 1, 2009.