19 /PRNewswire/ -- The Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund (MAIF), created by the Maryland State Legislature to provide insurance coverage for the state's most at-risk drivers, has chosen RiskWise(R) solutions from LexisNexis, an information solution provider, to help screen information provided by applicants and claimants in an effort to proactively identify rate evasion and claims fraud.
What does MAIF stand for?
MAIF stands for Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAIF
We have 5 other meanings of MAIF in our Acronym Attic
- Murine Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- Macchine Agricole Industriali Edili (Italian agricultural machinery manufacturer)
- Master of Arts in Industrial Education (degree)
- Mississippi Association of International Educators
- Model Accredited Investor Exemption
- Monoclonal Antibody Immobilisation of Erythrocyte Antigen
- Magnetically Attached Improvised Explosive Device
- Member of the Australian Institute of Emergency Services
- Marketing in Australia of Infant Formulas
- Martial Arts International Federation
- Medical Applied Instructional Facility
- Mid Atlantic Insurance Financial (Maryland)
- Mitral-Aortic Interventricular Fibrosa (cardiology)
- Motala Allmänna Idrottsförening (Motala, Sweden sports club)
- Mutuelle d'Assurance des Instituteurs de France (French: Mutual Insurance of Teachers of France)
- Missouri Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (Jefferson City, MO)
- Mystic Aquarium and Institute for Exploration (now Mystic Aquarium; Mystic, CT)
- Middle Atlantic Interstate Forest Fire Protection Compact
- Momentary Average Interruption Frequency Index (power generation)
- Monetary Average Interruption Frequency Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund The Annapolis-based Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund (MAIF) was created by the Maryland General Assembly in 1972 for the purpose of providing automobile liability insurance for those residents of the State of Maryland who are unable to obtain it from the private insurance market.
National Independent Statistical Service, Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund, Automobile Insurers Bureau of Massachusetts, and South Carolina Department of Insurance to derive its findings.