She was inducted into the American Athletic Association of the Deaf Hall of Fame in 1997; the Gallaudet University Athletic Hall of Fame in 1998; and the Maryland Association of the Deaf in 2001.
What does MDAD stand for?
MDAD stands for Maryland Association of the Deaf
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDAD
- M D Anderson Cancer Center (Houston, Texas)
- Management of Defense Acquisition Contracts Course
- Maryland Association of Community Colleges (also seen as MACC)
- Multiple Dose Activated Charcoal Intestinal Dialysis
- Modular Digital Access Control System
- Mumbai District AIDS Control Society (est. 1998; India)
- Mobile Data Automated Communications Terminal
- Mounted Digital Automated Communications Terminal (US DoD)
- MAJCOM Data Administrator
- Manitoba Doctors against Drugs (Canada)
- Miami-Dade Aviation Department
- Mineral Dust Airway Disease
- Monitoring and Data Analysis Division
- Main Deck Aft Door Closed
- Main Deck Aft Door Dogged
- Main Deck Aft Door Opened
- Mutual Defense Assistance Program
- Main Deck Aft Door Undogged
- Main Deck Aft Door Unlatched
- 2-methyl acrylic acid 2-dimethylamino-ethyl ester
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association of Deaf Citizens (DCADC) and the Maryland Association of the Deaf (MDAD) are also involved in the task force.
For their most recent study, Lynch, psychiatrist Kenneth L Malinow and their colleagues recruited 38 volunteers -- 23 men and 15 women -- attending the 1983 convention of the Maryland Association of the Deaf.