Active in her profession and community, she has served as a trustee of the Maryland Association of Osteopathic Physicians, a member of the TRICARE Northeast Regional Disease management evaluation panel, and member of the Department of Defense/Veterans Affairs working group to develop clinical practice guidelines for treatment of a major depressive disorder.
What does MAOP stand for?
MAOP stands for Maryland Association of Osteopathic Physicians
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAOP
We have 10 other meanings of MAOP in our Acronym Attic
- Matemaattisten Aineiden Opettajien Liitto (Finnish)
- Maximum Any One Life (insurance)
- Mouvement Algérien des Officiers Libres (Algeria)
- Massachusetts Open Minds (Destination ImagiNation affiliate in Massachusetts)
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management (degree; various universities)
- Masters of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Maine Apartment Owners and Managers Association, Inc. (Hallowell, ME)
- Malaysian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Metropolitan Area Optical Network
- Managers' Annual Operating Plan
- Master Air Operations Planner
- Master of Arts in Organizational Psychology (various universities)
- Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure
- Meharry Association of Office Personnel
- Mid Atlantic Oncology Program
- Mid-Atlantic Association of Oracle Professionals
- Military Assistance Officer Program (US DoD)
- Minnesota Association of Public Accountants
- Minimum Acceptable Operational Performance Requirement
- Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons (Jefferson Cityk, Missouri, USA)