The Maryland Association of Nursing Students (MANS) held its 32nd Annual Convention on January 28, 2012 at the University of Maryland, School of Nursing.
What does MANS stand for?
MANS stands for Maryland Association of Nursing Students
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MANS
We have 8 other meanings of MANS in our Acronym Attic
- Manpower & Personnel Module - Base (COMPES)
- Manpower & Personnel Module - MAJCOM (COMPES)
- Maryland Association of Non-Profit Homes for the Aging
- Manufacturable Power MMICs for Microwave Systems Applications
- Manpower & Personnel Integration
- Multiple Access Noise Rejection
- Ministry of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environment (Cyprus)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Cooperatives (Tanzania)
- Manpower Requirement
- Minorities in Agriculture Natural Resources and Related Sciences
- Metropolitan Area Narcotics Squad (Illinois)
- Michigan Association of Non-Public Schools
- Microcosm Autonomous Navigation System
- Multi-Agency Narcotics Squad (est. 1989; Georgia)
- Multicultural Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Mande Studies Association
- Maneuver Support Center (US Army; Ft. Leonard Wood, MO, USA)
- Maryland Association of Nonpublic Special Education Facilities (Baltimore, MD)
- Mid-Atlantic Newspaper Services Inc. (Harrisburg, PA)
- Metropolitan Area Network Switching System (ATM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maryland Association of Nursing Students newly elected President, Regina Leonard, has been elected as the Chair of the Council of State Presidents (COSP) for the National Student Nurses Association (NSNA), which is an ex-officio position on the NSNA Board of Directors.
Barbara Newman and Jason Cage brought greetings from the Maryland Board of Nursing and Maryland Association of Nursing Students.
Many members of the NSNA and our own Maryland Association of Nursing Students (MANS) Board members were present to hear and participate in the discussion.
Maryland Association of Nursing Students (MANS) Board of Directors for 2008-2009 is excited to be working on behalf the nursing students in this great state.