According to a press release, Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital in Lebanon, Nashua-based Southern New Hampshire Health System and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover have joined forces with 25 other New England hospitals to form the Northeast Purchasing Coalition LLC, a network that represents nearly 17,000 hospital beds, 5,000 physicians and over $2 billion in combined annual non-salary expenses.
What does MHMH stand for?
MHMH stands for Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital (Dartmouth College, NH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of MHMH in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Hazard Mitigation Coordinating Council
- Multi-Hypothesis Motion Compensated Prediction
- Moderately Hypocaloric Mediterranean Diet
- Mental Health Minimum Data Set (National Health Service, UK)
- Meningoencephalic Herniation into the Middle Ear (otolaryngology)
- Ministry of Health and Medical Education (Iran)
- Mobile Host Migration Engine
- Miriam Hyman Memorial Fund (London, England, UK)
- Mount Helena Music Festival (Helena, MT)
- Murray Hill Medical Group (New York, NY)
- Managing Hazardous Materials Incidents (training guide; Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry)
- Miniature Hybrid Microwave Integrated Circuit (engineering)
- Mental Health Management Information System (database; Los Angeles, CA)
- Al Maktoum Harvard Medical Library (Harvard Medical School Dubai Center; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Manufactured Housing Multiple Listing Service (Sunnyvale, California)
- Mitsubishi-Hitachi Metals Machinery (Japan)
- Multi-Resolution Hidden Markov Model
- Medicaid Health Maintenance Organization
- Marine Health Monitoring Program (est. 2004)
- Mark Harrell Music Productions, Inc. (Arlington, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The center also includes Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital (396-bed teaching hospital), the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic, Veterans Affairs Regional Medical and Office Center, and Dartmouth Medical School.
CASE FACTS: Gorgeanna Hawkins, a disappointed jobseeker, brought suit in federal court against Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital alleging that it failed to hire her based on her race (she is an African-American woman).
Nancy Formella, president of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and co-president of DHMC, likened the training process to that of a NASCAR pit crew, whose focus is on constant training, repetition, refinement and more training.
He has been a trustee of the Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, a 400-bed primary trauma center, for 12 years; a trustee of The Dartmouth Clinic, a 650 doctor entity, for six years; and a trustee of the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (the largest academic medical center in northern New England), which oversees and coordinates the operations of the Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, The Dartmouth Clinic, the Dartmouth Medical School and a local VA hospital, for four years.
About the Organization DHOG historically comprised four members - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital (MHMH), Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinic (DHC), Cooley Dickinson Hospital (CDH) and CVMC.
DHMC is made up of Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic, Dartmouth Medical School, and the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in White River Junction, Vermont.
DHOG, which includes 369 staffed-bed Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital (MHMH), 930-physician Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic (DHC) and two smaller community hospitals in Vermont and Massachusetts combine to offer a highly integrated operating platform that positions it as an essential provider of comprehensive, high acuity services which lends further strength to the organization in light of any pressures that may result from health reform.