Long Medical Center, General Health/Baton Rouge General Medical Center, Medical Center of Baton Rouge, Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, Rehabilitation Hospital of Baton Rouge, South Louisiana Rehabilitation Hospital, and Woman's Hospital) Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center, Baton Rouge, La.
What does MBPCC stand for?
MBPCC stands for Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multi-Band Planar Antenna
- Maryland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee (Annapolis, MD)
- Monterey Bay Plein Air Painters Association (California)
- Monthly Bulk Petroleum Accounting Summary
- Mahone Bay Plycraft Company (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Marine Biodiversity Processing Center (Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County; California)
- Massachusetts Budget and Policy Center
- Memory and Behavior Problems Checklist
- Metal-Backed Patellar Component (knees)
- Minority Business Plan Competition (Philadelphia, PA)
- Melbourne Beach Police Department (Melbourne Beach, FL)
- Miami Beach Police Department (Miami Beach, FL)
- Million Barrels Per Day
- Minority Business and Professional Directory (San Francisco, CA)
- Myrtle Beach Police Department (South Carolina)
- Thousand Barrels Per Day
- Metropolitan Board of Public Education (Tennessee)
- Mild Blood Pressure Elevation
- Model-Based Parameter Estimation
- Montana Board of Public Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is currently encouraging all to support the Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center at St.
Gill also was an active member in his local community, where he served on boards and chaired committees for the Red Cross, Jaycees, Boy Scouts, Boys Club, YMCA, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center, Special Olympics, the National Sports Festival, the Baton Rouge Center for World Affairs, Baton Rouge General Hospital and the Public Affairs Research Council.