The Marxist approach to class has long been criticised within the academy.
What does MARX stand for?
MARX stands for Marxist
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MARX
- Mississippi Aerophysics Research Vehicle Extended Latitude (experimental plane)
- Virtual Laboratory in Mechatronics: Access to Remote and Virtual E-Learning (Leonardo da Vinci program; EU)
- Michigan Automated Response Voice Interactive Network (call-in service for Michigan's unemployment system)
- Minimisation and Relaxation of Vacancies and Interstitials for Neutral Surfaces (UK)
- Mobile Autonomous Robot with Video-based Navigation
- Mobile Autonomous Robotic Vehicle for Indoor Navigation (Robotics Laboratory University; Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- Multi-Purpose Aerial Robot Vehicle with Intelligent Navigation
- Method of Assessment of Recoverable Volume by Log type
- Maximum Allowable Relief Valve Setting (gas transport)
- Minnesota Archaeological Researches in the Western Peloponnese
- Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug System
- Michigan Adaptive Resource Exchange
- Model of AXAF (Advanced X-Ray Astrophysics Facility) Response to X-Rays (simulation)
- Magnetic Field Effect On the Reaction Yield
- Monitoring Acid Rain Youth Program
- Chennai, India (Nugumbakkam Airport Code)
- Ma’lomat wa Abhath Seyahiyah (Arabic: National Centre for Tourism Information and Research; Saudi Arabia)
- Magic ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) Studio (software)
- Magic-Angle Spinning
- Mainland Air Services (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781848445376 The Elgar companion to Marxist economics.
Dutch-born guerrilla Tanja Nijmeijer took part as a member of the FARC leftist group in a bombing that led to the death of a young child, according to's most notorious Marxist insurgency.
THIS refers to the letter 'Shocking reality' by A Marxist (GDN, January 29).
The election of a Marxist as president of the Republic of Cyprus was yesterday greeted with a mixture of relief and barely disguised horror as Greek Cypriots digested their new status as the European Union's first communist-led state.
The immense crowd carrying the Mexican flag and placards featuring the likeness of Cuban Marxist terrorist Che Guevara--estimated to be at least 100,000 strong, with other estimates running as high as 500,000 --shuffled at times and surged at other times toward city hall, yelling insults and throwing bottles of water at those few counter-protestors brave enough to confront the seething throng.
Not too bad for a Marxist, even considering that his worst instincts were tempered by a Republican Congress.
When Kozol asked Cuba's education minister why political propaganda filled Cuba's adult-literacy-course texts, he got the standard Marxist line: "All education has forever had a class bias.