The 34-bed hospital will be a partnership with Martin Memorial Health Systems and will provide comprehensive physical rehabilitation to patients who have experienced stroke, trauma, brain and orthopedic injuries or other major illness or injuries.
What does MMHS stand for?
MMHS stands for Martin Memorial Health Systems
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMHS
We have 32 other meanings of MMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Man Hour Per Operating Hour
- Maintenance Man Hour Per Operating Mile
- Mean Man Hours per Repair
- Metal-on-Metal Hip Resurfacing
- Michael Minns Human Resources (Australia)
- Midwest and Murchison Health Region (Geraldton, WA)
- Mississippi Mental Health Resources
- Mid Michigan Human Resource Association
- Minority Mental Health Research Program (Morehouse School of Medicine; Atlanta, GA)
- Mark Morris High School (Washington)
- Mechanized Material Handling System
- Military Message Handling System
- Milliken Mills High School
- Mira Mesa High School (California)
- Mount Miguel High School (Spring Valley, CA)
- Manchester Mental Health and Social Care Trust (UK)
- Marine Mammal Health and Stranding Response Program (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Motorized Manual Highway Tape Applicator
- Multicultural Mental Health Training Program (University of South Florida)
- Man Mein Hai Visshwas (Indian television and Bollywood forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martin Memorial Health Systems chose the IPD approach for the 136,670-square-foot project to control construction costs and eliminate waste often associated with traditional design and construction delivery methods.
Fully Connected The solution Martin Memorial Health Systems (MMHS) has begun deploying is a wireless local-area network from RadioLAN, Inc.
In addition, Southwest General Hospital saved $10 million in annual staffing costs with Kronos; Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center saved millions through reduced supplemental labor costs and decreased overtime; and Martin Memorial Health Systems saved $600,000 in overtime costs within just one year of using Kronos.
Attorney Guy Rubin is also handling pending cases against corporate giant Tyco and Martin Memorial Health Systems, as well as wrongful death federal cases in the Frank Valdes murder in the Florida State Prison and the death of 12-year-old Michael Wiltsie in one of Florida's boot camp programs.
Hospital saves $600,000 on overtime in one year; gains significantly through swift implementation SAN ANTONIO -- Martin Memorial Health Systems replaced its previous disparate, partially manual scheduling system with a centralized, automated solution from Kronos([R]) Incorporated and realized ROI within one year of implementation.
Martin Memorial Health Systems is a not-for-profit, community-based health care organization.
0 of CertifiedMail's Secure Email System will enable our IT personnel to select push or pull options for secure mail delivery to different types of users and this will help us further embed the appropriate use of secure messaging into our internal culture," said David Weiner, information security analyst at Martin Memorial Health Systems in Stuart, Florida.