The Martha Graham Dance Company was identified as one of the best expressions to GNC's commitment to health and fitness.
What does MGDC stand for?
MGDC stands for Martha Graham Dance Company (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGDC
We have 7 other meanings of MGDC in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Gland Disease
- Marketing Gesellschaft Deutscher Apotheker (German: Marketing Society of German Pharmacists)
- Methylglycinediacetic Acid
- Michael G. Dolence and Associates (Claremont, CA)
- Mississippi Dairy Goat Association
- Morning Glory Disc Anomaly (ophthalmology)
- Multiple Degaussing Cable (US Navy)
- Minimum Guaranteed Death Benefit (insurance term)
- Mutiara Goodyear Development Berhad (Malaysia)
- Mahatma Gandhi-Doerenkamp Center (India)
- Masters Gamblers Dog of Canada (title)
- Media Gateway Device Control
- Member of the Graphic Designers of Canada
- Metropolitan Growth and Development Corporation (Wayne County, MI)
- Minnesota Geographic Data Clearinghouse
- Moranda Geometric De-Eutrophication
- Maharishi Global Development Fund (New York, NY)
- Megakaryocyte Growth and Development Factor
- MK (Megakaryocyte) Growth and Development Factor (hematology)
- Management Development and Governance (UN Development Programme)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Winter studied at Bennington College under the direction of legendary modern dance educator Martha Hill and performed with the Martha Graham Dance Company for 25 years.
Byline: Bob Keefer The Register-Guard The Martha Graham Dance Company comes to Eugene for the first time ever on Sunday for a single afternoon performance at the Hult Center.
These include the Rockefeller Foundation, the Martha Graham Dance Company, the American Cancer Society, NASDAQ, The Bar Association of the City of New York, Bozell Worldwide, Brooklyn College, Coalition for the Homeless, St.
The first night, "20th Century Masters," includes performances by the Martha Graham Dance Company (Cave of the Heart), the Limon Dance Company (Moor's Pavane), and the Chicago debut of the Suzanne Farrell Ballet.
A Dancer's Journal is a collaborative effort among Planit, the Martha Graham Dance Company and ARTSEDGE, the online project of the Kennedy Center's Education Department that provides resources, lesson plans and media-rich activities for students and teachers.
A fight over the ownership of the great choreographer's work kept the Martha Graham Dance Company off the stage for nearly three years.
Also at the festival are Hubbard Street Dance Chicago, the Martha Graham Dance Company, and the Limon Dance Company.