HDB), the Marshall Institute for Interdisciplinary Research (MIIR) and the Marshall University Joan C.
What does MU stand for?
MU stands for Marshall University (Huntington, WV)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MU
We have 18 other meanings of MU in our Acronym Attic
- Mahidol University (Thailand)
- Malayan Union
- Management Unit
- Manchester United
- Mansfield University (Mansfield, PA)
- Marginal Utility
- Mark Up
- Marmara University (Turkey)
- Marquette University (Milwaukee, WI)
- Marvel Universe (comics)
- Marymount University (Arlington, VA)
- Marywood University (Scranton, PA)
- Massey University (New Zealand)
- Match Up
- McGill University (Montreal, Canada)
- Meaningful Use (electronic health records)
- Measurement Uncertainty (gage repeatablity and reproducibility study and in quality-field)
- Megaupload (online storage and file delivery service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She earned a bachelor's degree from Marshall University, a master's degree from Troy State University and is a graduate of the Santa Rosa County Leadership Program, 2004.
A loaded controversy exploded this week after Christopher Swindell, a journalism professor at Marshall University in Huntington, W.
Critics dismiss the study as self-interested--Wal-Mart funded it--but it's not the first to associate the superstore with economic benefits: A 2001 study by two economists at Marshall University found that Wal-Mart increased local employment rates and wages.
Baisden, a onetime West Virginia journalist who has a master's degree in journalism from Marshall University, said it cost about $30,000 to launch Par Avion, but it would have gotten off to a faster start if the investment had been bigger.
Jinks of Franklin and Marshall University in Lancaster, Penn.
Associated Press - Marshall University and the city of Huntington West Virginia stand to lose more than half a million dollars they invested in a downtown brewpub that filed for bankruptcy earlier this year, court records indicate.
Deutseh, CPA, PhD, an assistant accounting professor at Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia, examine five popular flowchart software programs.