Marsaxlokk: In the south-east of Malta lies the busy fishing village of Marsaxlokk and close to the water is La Ruelle Restaurant, which serves fantastic seafood in a friendly, traditional environment.
What does MXK stand for?
MXK stands for Marsaxlokk (postal locality, Malta)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Malcolm X Institute (Wabash College; Crawfordsville, IN)
- Manual X-Ray Inspection (Teradyne)
- Memory Experts International
- Mobile Experience Interface (Radixs)
- Multiplatform Extension for Instrumentation (telecommunications)
- Multisystem Extension Interface
- Mixed Exchange Interface for End Users (voice over Internet protocol system)
- Manila Xiamen International School (China)
- Master Agility Jumper (canine title)
- Master Excellent Jumper (canine title)
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico - Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada (Airport Code)
- Minnesota XBOX LIVE League
- Malcolm X Liberation University (North Carolina)
- Media Xchange Manager (VCON Inc.)
- Mobile PCI Express Module (NVIDIA)
- Macromedia Flex Markup Language
- Magic eXtensible Markup Language
- Maximum Experience Markup Language (Macromedia)
- Marketing Exchange Network, Inc. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Mexican New Peso (national currency; successor of old Peso 1993)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Kartell restaurant in Marsalforn we were treated to a veritable buffet of fresh fish, while Ron's restaurant in Marsaxlokk fishing village back on Malta was a perfect venue to finish off our weekend.
We took a spin past the 750ft Dingli Cliffs (which you can also tour via Segway); got photos of the Blue Grotto, carved by millennia of wind and waves; and explored the waterfront of Marsaxlokk, where fishing boats in rainbow shades bobbed in the bay.
Tarragon - St Paul's Bay: Casual, lively with great view over bay Ron's Restaurant - Marsaxlokk (below): Picturesque fishing village location overlooking boats bobbing on the bay.
Delightful Missing out on a sail gave me more time to enjoy lunch, and my first taste of delicious Maltese white wine, both savoured at Southport restaurant in Marsaxlokk, a delightful fishing village where the colourful Sunday market was in full swing.
The new terminal of HTL is located near the Marsaxlokk Port and will feature advanced equipment.
The new terminal of HTL is located near the Marsaxlokk Port and will feature advanced equipment, a statement said.
After a visit to the pretty fishing village of Marsaxlokk, complete with brightly painted boats and busy market, it was on to the island's current capital.