The number of married women of reproductive age was 12.
What does MWRA stand for?
MWRA stands for Married Women of Reproductive Age
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MWRA
We have 7 other meanings of MWRA in our Acronym Attic
- Millimeter Wave Radar
- Minimum Wage Rate
- Ministry of Water Resources (China)
- Missile Warning Receiver (Army)
- Modern Warfare Reflex (gaming)
- Monthly Weather Review
- Morale, Welfare and Recreation
- Multiple Worksite Report (US Department of Labor)
- Muncie & Western Railroad
- Multiple-Word Radix-2 Montgomery Multiplication Algorithm
- Maryland Washington Racquetball Association
- Maryland Wildlife Rehabilitators Association (Pasadena, MD)
- Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
- Medical Waste Regulatory Act (Michigan)
- Mid-West Regional Authority (Ireland)
- Midwest Relocation Alliance
- Midwest Whippet Racing Association
- Mighty Wonderful Repeater Association (Los Angeles, California amateur radio group)
- Mini-Wedge Racing Association
- Minnesota Working Rottweiler Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the ICDDR,B's project, community health workers visited married women of reproductive age every two weeks to provide counseling about family planning and to deliver injectable contraceptives, pills, and condoms.
7% of married women of reproductive age were living with HIV in 1998.