Stoica estimates that 80% of divorces don't need to happen if couples use and apply the Conflict Resolution Skills taught in the Marriage and Relationship Education classes his organization offers throughout California.
What does MRE stand for?
MRE stands for Marriage and Relationship Education (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRE
We have 121 other meanings of MRE in our Acronym Attic
- Magneto-Resistive Element
- Magnitude of Relative Error
- Maintenance, Repair and Environmental
- Major Research Equipment
- Major Roads of Europe (maps)
- Majority Rule Equilibrium
- Managed Reporting Environment (Knowledge Management)
- Market Rate Equity
- Market Rate of Exchange
- Market Research Executive (various companies)
- Master of Real Estate
- Master of Religious Education (college degree)
- Material Requirement External
- Maven, Relater, Evangelist (from The Human Fabric by Bijoy Goswami)
- Meal, Ready-To-Eat
- Meals Refused by Ethiopians
- Meals Rejected by Ethiopians
- Mean Relative Estimation Error
- Message Reference File
- Metal Response Element (DNA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHMC also trains leaders in a variety of skills based marriage and relationship education programs.
A great deal weighs on this report, including a potential decision from the House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Income Security and Family Support about the continuation of Federal funding for Marriage and Relationship Education programs now offered in thousands of locations across 46 states.