I wholeheartedly endorse the Marriage Protection Amendment, and urge you to vote Yes to pass Amendment 1.
What does MPA stand for?
MPA stands for Marriage Protection Amendment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPA
We have 521 other meanings of MPA in our Acronym Attic
- Manpower Authorization
- Manufacturing Program Analysis
- Marine Physician Assistant (US Merchant Marines)
- Marine Protected Area (ecology/environment)
- Mario Party Advance (video game)
- Maritime and Port Authority
- Maritime Patrol Aircraft (US Navy)
- Marketing & Public Affairs
- Markov Process Algebra
- Marriage Protection Act
- Maryland & Pennsylvania Railroad Company
- Mask-Programmed Array
- Mass Parking Apron (airfield operations)
- Massachusetts Police Association
- Massachusetts Port Authority
- Massachusetts Psychological Association
- Master of Performing Arts
- Master of Professional Accountancy
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the topics are trends in electoral geography research since 1990, spatial regression for electoral studies in the Italian Lega Nord, the political geography of the Bloque Nacionalista Galego in Spain's Galacian Autonomous Community, the Puerto Rican diaspora and the island's status referenda, the 2008 US president al primary elections in geographic perspective, and electoral geographies of Florida's marriage protection amendment.
“Chris Christie says he supports a Marriage Protection Amendment that defines marriage as a union of one man and one woman,” the flier says.
I believe that the solution is the Marriage Protection Amendment to the U.
Family Research Council Action President Tony Perkins made the following comments: "We are pleased that the North Carolina legislature listened to voters who clearly want to make history by becoming the 30th state to pass a marriage protection amendment.
Observed Thomas, "The delicious irony here is that he might have earned a 100 percent rating had he voted for the Marriage Protection amendment, which he supported.
In the days before the Marriage Protection Amendment was brought up for debate on June 7 by the U.
WHAT: Almost half of West Virginia's state senators have signed on as sponsors to a marriage protection amendment resolution promoted by the Family Policy Council of West Virginia.