Katherine Schrubbe, BSDH, Med, PhD, Marquette University School of Dentistry, also has seen assistants wear patient exam gloves to clean and disinfect the operatory following patient treatment.
What does MUSoD stand for?
MUSoD stands for Marquette University School of Dentistry (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Modified Universal Soil Loss Equation
- Morocco United States Liaison Office
- Melbourne University Sri Lankan Students' Association (Australia)
- Master of Music
- Mercer University School of Medicine (Macon, GA)
- Miss You So Much (chat)
- Montana State University-Northern
- Seaman, Musician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Moi University Students Organisation
- Monash University Studies Online
- Mutual Solvent
- Marshall University School of Medicine
- Moi University School of Medicine (Eldoret, Kenya)
- My United States of Whatever
- Major Use Special Permit (Florida)
- Marianist Urban Students Program (St. Louis, MO and Rome, Italy)
- Mater University of Queensland Study of Pregnancy (Australia)
- Mixed Use Sketch Plan (development)
- Multiple Use Strategic Plan (Australia)
- Makerere University School of Public Health (Uganda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boucher was educated at Northland College, University of Wisconsin, and Marquette University School of Dentistry DDS (1953), PHD (1961).
from Marquette University School of Dentistry, his M.
1, 2000 The Marquette University School of Dentistry has signed an exclusive agreement with dentalxchange.
Iacopino is the executive associate dean as well as associate dean for research and graduate studies at the Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee.