4 /PRNewswire/ -- The Marlin Developer Community (MDC) and the Marlin Trust Management Organization (MTMO) today announced that the MTMO is now open to provide trust management services for the commercial adoption of Marlin DRM.
What does MTMO stand for?
MTMO stands for Marlin Trust Management Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTMO
We have 2 other meanings of MTMO in our Acronym Attic
- M. Thomas Management Ltd. (UK)
- Mahmood Textile Mills Limited (Pakistan)
- Marine Trading Markup Language
- Meaningful Text Markup Language (created by Mark Brownell)
- Metro Toronto Movement for Literacy (Canada)
- Missouri Transfers to Minors Law
- Medium-Term Macro Model (Bank of England; UK)
- Mother to Mother Ministry (various locations)
- Multitrait-Multimethod (matrix)
- Movements, Transportation, Mobility Management Advisory Group
- Middle Tennessee Mission Outreach (Cottontown, TN)
- MACOM Telephone Modernization Program
- Mean Time of Mission Period
- Medication Therapy Management Program
- Medium-Term Management Plan
- Methane to Markets Partnership (multinational emissions reduction)
- Military Telephone Modernization Program
- Munford-Tipton Memorial Public Library (Tennessee)
- Maine Tourism Marketing Partnership Program (tourism promotion group)
- Military Traffic Management Regulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
They subsequently founded the Marlin Developer Community (MDC), to expand and promote Marlin DRM as an open standard, and the Marlin Trust Management Organization (MTMO) to provide trust services for Marlin products and services.
In addition, the Marlin founders have created a second entity called the Marlin Trust Management Organization (MTMO).