The IF also through this academic co-operation sent it staff to teach Islamic economy and banking for LU at diploma level (IF Annual Report 1999) The establishment of the Markfield Institute of Higher Education (MIHE) in 1999 with affiliation with The University of Portsmouth can be regarded as the greatest achievement of IF in the field of academic.
What does MIHE stand for?
MIHE stands for Markfield Institute of Higher Education (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIHE
We have 3 other meanings of MIHE in our Acronym Attic
- Marin Interfaith Homeless Chaplaincy (est. 1992; San Rafael, CA)
- McKinney Ice Hockey Club (est. 1996; McKinney, TX)
- Meredith Indigenous Humanities Center (Chickasha, OK)
- Murad Inclusive Health Center (El Segundo, California)
- Myosin I Heavy Chain (protein)
- Myosin I Heavy Chain Kinase
- Medically Intensive Home Care Program (Kennewick, WA)
- Medical Informatics and Health Care Systems (NASA; Johnson Space Center; Houston, TX)
- Mixed Income Housing Development
- Make It Happen Entertainment (music promotion; New York)
- Mayapur Institute for Higher Education (India)
- Minority Institutions of Higher Education
- Member of the Institute of Health Care Engineering and Estate Management
- Mayapur Institute for Higher Education and Training (Alachua, FL)
- Maricopa Index Hedge Fund (Maricopa International Investment Corporation)
- Media Independent Handover Function
- Mycobacterial Integration Host Factor
- Miniature Heads for Advanced Disk Drives
- Montreal International Haitian Film Festival (Canada)
- Months of Inadequate Household Food Provisioning
Samples in periodicals archive:
The centre, at Markfield Institute of Higher Education in Leicestershire, is run by the Islamic Foundation.
He spoke during a tour of the Markfield Institute of Higher Education in Leicestershire.