If you're not marketing to Hispanics, why bother selling your product, good, or service?
What does M2H stand for?
M2H stands for Marketing to Hispanics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of M2H
- Multi-Mission Command & Control Aircraft
- My 2 Cents Worth
- Made to Deceive (camouflage)
- Mobile Modular Display for Advanced Research and Training
- Multi-Model, Multi-Lingual Data Base Management System
- Multi-Megabit Digital Subscriber Line
- Male to Female (transsexual)
- Mobile 2D Graphics (Sun Microsystems)
- Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (cellphone & MSX game)
- Machine-to-Human (communication)
- Multinational Maritime IP Interoperability
- Money Square Japan, Inc.
- Masquerade 2000 (UK)
- Mega Team Fortress 2000 (game)
- Mew2King (gaming, Super Smash Bros)
- Mobility 2000 (USAF Air Mobility Command C4I modernization program)
- Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) 2000
- Music-to-Knowledge (programming environment; International Music Information Retrieval Systems Evaluation Laboratory)
- Metroid 2002 (website)
- Music to Kill To (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ferro, Kuba, Mangano, Sklyar, PC, the Hauppauge-based law firm known for its marketing to Hispanics, has opened a storefront office in one of Long Island's largest Hispanic communities, Brentwood, in Suffolk County.
When it comes to marketing to Hispanics, you cannot lump them all into one basket," he says.
Effectively marketing to Hispanics is challenging given their considerable diversity.
The Whole Enchilada covers the wide spectrum of issues regarding marketing to Hispanics that concern American businesses today.
The blog provides the latest in news, research, and upcoming event information on marketing to Hispanics in the U.
March 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Hispanic Corporate Council conferred on the dynamics and metrics of Internet marketing to Hispanics, and the value and measurement of corporate giving at its first member meeting of 2004.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Hispanic Corporate Council will confer on the dynamics and metrics of internet marketing to Hispanics, and the value and measurement of corporate giving at its first member meeting of 2004.