Before joining TNS NFO, DesRoches worked for five years at IBM where she managed the worldwide marketing research department for the PC Division, then served as a Senior Market Research Consultant for the Sales & Distribution division.
What does MRD stand for?
MRD stands for Marketing Research Department
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRD
We have 161 other meanings of MRD in our Acronym Attic
- Manufacturing, Retail & Distribution
- Margin Rising Device (digital television)
- Marginal Reflex Distance
- Marine Design Center
- Marine Resources Division (various states)
- Market Rate of Demand
- Market Regulation Division (stock exchanges; various locations)
- Market Release Date
- Market Requirements Document
- Marketing Requirements Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perry joined the marketing research department of R.
Before joining Momentum in 2003, Struse directed the marketing research departments at Oscar Mayer, Carnation/Nestle, General Mills, and A.