Many market research professionals know Kim through industry conferences and her involvement with the Marketing Research Association (MRA) at the national and local chapter levels, where she is currently a member of MRA's Code of Marketing Research Standards and Chapter Evaluation Task Forces, as well as the new Treasurer of the Great Lakes Chapter.
What does MRA stand for?
MRA stands for Marketing Research Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRA
We have 373 other meanings of MRA in our Acronym Attic
- Malaysia Retailers Association
- Mandatory Retirement Age
- Maneuver Rights Area
- Manual of Regulatory Audits
- Manufacturer's Resale Agreement
- Marine Resources Assessment (US Navy)
- Maritime Reconnaissance Aircraft
- Market Rate Account (saving mechanism)
- Market Research Analyst
- Market Risk Amendment
- Massachusetts Restaurant Association
- Master of Research Administration (various schools)
- Master Repurchase Agreement
- Master Residential Appraiser
- Masters Rowing Association
- Material Receipt Acknowledgement (US DoD)
- Material Return Authorization
- Matrix-Rational Approximation Algorithm
- Matter Requiring Attention
- Mauritius Revenue Authority (Mauritius)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All set to promote and protect the interests of Namibia's marketing research industry, the Namibian branch of the Southern African Marketing Research Association (SAMRA) hit the straps at full speed this year.
Curry has been an active member and guest speaker at meetings of the Life Insurance Marketing Research Association, the Mass Marketing Insurance Institute and a guest lecturer at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
She has given presentations in the areas of healthcare and economics at several conferences including Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Group, Pharmaceutical Business Intelligence Research Group, Marketing Research Association and Harvard University's Global Conference on Business and Economics.
A unique agency tapping into the expertise of three former national Marketing Research Association (MRA) Presidents and a collective 100+ years of market experience, SLRG focuses on a thorough understanding of market dynamics through cutting edge research and measurement methodologies and then leverage these findings into actionable strategies.
The process is fully compliant with the standards of conduct issued by major marketing research associations.
Protect those that matter most - your employees According to the Life Insurance Marketing Research Association (LIMRA), both large and small group employers agree that life insurance coverage is the most important non-medical benefit to offer employees.
The Marketing Research Association is the leading and largest association of the survey and opinion research profession.