Both elements afford you the opportunity to capture form completions and create Marketing Qualified Leads within a highly cost-effective, easily repeatable process.
What does MQL stand for?
MQL stands for Marketing Qualified Lead
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MQL
We have 13 other meanings of MQL in our Acronym Attic
- Maryland Quality Indicator Project (hospital quality evaluation)
- Milk Quality Improvement Program (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Medicare Quality Indicator System (est.1993)
- Message Queue Information Service
- Message Queue Information Store
- Medical Quality Improvement Team (US FEMA)
- Maison du Quartier de la Jonction (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Mantle Quest Japan (est. 2008)
- Measurement Quality Jumper
- Malaysian Quality of Life
- Matrix Query Language (MatrixOne Corporation)
- Maximum Queue Length
- Maximum Queue Length (telephony)
- Metaquotes Language
- Method Quantification Limit
- Mildura, Victoria, Australia - Mildura (Airport Code)
- Minimal Quantity Lubrication
- Minimum Quantity Lubricant
- Maximum Queue Length First (computing)
- Malaysian Quality of Life Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
While our competitors talk about esoteric concepts like percentage of marketing qualified leads, we take the discussion all the way back to dollars generated against money spent on each campaign.