Other contributions will be provided by a host of experienced Market4Demand Marketing Educational Series for Entrepreneurs (MESE) speakers in the Silicon Valley area.
What does MESE stand for?
MESE stands for Marketing Educational Series for Entrepreneurs (Market4Demand; California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MESE
We have 1 other meaning of MESE in our Acronym Attic
- Metro Ethernet Switching Deployment (Cisco course)
- Millville Elementary School District (Millville, CA)
- Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development (Romania)
- Multi-Exposure Single Development
- Multnomah Education Service District
- Maine Software Developers Association
- Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts
- Malaysian Exchange of Securities Dealing & Automated Quotation
- Mars Exploration Student Data Teams (Arizona State University)
- Management Economic Simulation Exercise
- Maximum Entropy Spectrum Estimation
- Mediterranean Eating in Scotland Experience (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Midsize Enterprise Summit Europe
- Mission Essential Support Equipment
- Maine Solar Energy Association
- Multi-Ethnic Studies: Europe and the Americas (Luxembourg)
- Minnesota Environmental Science and Economic Review Board (Saint Paul, MN)
- Mentoring Enrichment Seminar in Engineering Training (University of Houston, TX)
- Maritime Expeditionary Security Force
- Medical, Educational and Scientific Foundation (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a Silicon Valley technology marketing consulting agency and the engine behind the Market4Demand Marketing Educational Series for Entrepreneurs (MESE), today announced that it has formed a marketing alliance with the DEMO@15
SAN FRANCISCO -- Market4Demand Selects Silicon Valley's Premier Meeting Facilities Provider as Key Sponsor for its Marketing Educational Series for Entrepreneurs (MESE) Market4Demand, Inc.