She has also contributed as a curriculum advisor to Northwood University and as chair of AAIA's marketing communications committee.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for Marketing Communications Committee (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Map Coordination Contractor (FEMA)
- Marconi Contest Club (Italy)
- Marian Central Catholic (Woodstock, IL)
- Marian Court College (Swampscott, MA)
- Maricopa Community Colleges (Maricopa County, AZ, USA)
- Marin Computer Center (est. 1977; California)
- Marina Civic Center (Florida)
- Marine Command Code (USMC)
- Maritime Component Commander
- Market Conditions Committee (UK)
- Marlborough Country Club (Marlborough, MA)
- Maronite Catholic Church (Eastern Catholicism)
- Marshall County Central (High School, Newfolden, MN)
- Marshfield Country Club (Marshfield, WI)
- Martinsburg Computing Center
- Maryland Casualty Company (insurance)
- Maryland Catholic Conference
- Maryland Chamber of Commerce
- Maryland Charity Campaign (Baltimore, MD)
- Maryland Community Colleges
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worth noting January--Fall 168th Technical Meeting call for papers begins April 4--manuscript deadline--Spring 167th Technical Meeting May 16-18--Spring 167th Technical Meeting, San Antonio, TX May 18-19--2nd Rubber Modified Asphalt Conference, San Antonio, TX June 3--Abstract deadline--Fall 168th Technical Meeting September 23--Manuscript deadline--Fall 168th Technical Meeting by Morris Riddle, chair, Marketing Communications Committee
Marketing Communications Committee This is a complimentary group to the advisory council, with the exception that this group of elected franchisees focuses solely on the national marketing fund.
He is a member of the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences, Public Relations branch, and serves on the Interactive Marketing Communications Committee of the American Association of Advertising Agencies.