Vince Elhilow, CEO of Fidelity Federal, said, "Bill has represented lenders and litigants as an expert witness in matters of lien priority, interpretation of the marketable record title act and has represented plaintiffs and litigants in zoning disputes.
What does MRTA stand for?
MRTA stands for Marketable Record Title Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MRTA
We have 26 other meanings of MRTA in our Acronym Attic
- Myofascial Release Therapy (massage)
- Mobile Registration Timer/Mobile Inactivity Timer
- Maximum Ratio Transmission/Maximum Ratio Combining
- Mission Rehearsal Tactical Team Trainer
- Macedon Ranges Tennis Association (Australia)
- Magistrates’ Regional Training Adviser (UK)
- Magnetic Resonance Tomographic Angiography
- Malaspina Recreation and Tourism Association (Canada)
- Manitoba Recreational Trails Association (Canada)
- Marine Repair Technician Association
- Maryland Retired Teachers Association
- Maryland Retired Troopers Association
- Mass Rapid Transit Authority
- Meaford Range and Training Area (Canadian Forces)
- mechanical resonance tissue analysis
- Mediated Real-Time Access
- Medical Radiation Technology Act
- Medium-Range Tactical Aircraft
- Metro Rail Transit Authority
- Metropolitan Rapid Transit Authority (Bangkok, Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Marketable Record Title Act (MRTA) seemed like a good idea when it was enacted by the Florida Legislature in 1963.
Supports legislation to preserve homeowner association governance and/or assessment regimes notwithstanding extinguishment of community covenants and restrictions by the Marketable Record Title Act.