Trained interviewers usually conduct the surveys under the direction of a market research analyst.
What does MRA stand for?
MRA stands for Market Research Analyst
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRA
We have 373 other meanings of MRA in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance and Repair Area
- Malawi Revenue Authority
- Malaysia Retailers Association
- Mandatory Retirement Age
- Maneuver Rights Area
- Manual of Regulatory Audits
- Manufacturer's Resale Agreement
- Marine Resources Assessment (US Navy)
- Maritime Reconnaissance Aircraft
- Market Rate Account (saving mechanism)
- Market Risk Amendment
- Marketing Research Association
- Massachusetts Restaurant Association
- Master of Research Administration (various schools)
- Master Repurchase Agreement
- Master Residential Appraiser
- Masters Rowing Association
- Material Receipt Acknowledgement (US DoD)
- Material Return Authorization
- Matrix-Rational Approximation Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Briggs joined as Director of Market Research, Daniel Egan joined as Market Research Analyst, Brian Halter joined as Financial Analyst and Ted Gowdy joined as Development Manager.
Previous to that, he held the positions of marketing specialist for the Northern Crops team and market research analyst for the U.
The figures reflect more on the sluggish market a year ago than a particularly brisk one today, said TRW REDI market research analyst Nima Nattagh.
In fact he says, "It doesn't take a market research specialist to use MapInfo, although it is a big tool for market research analysts.
Other occupations with high average annual salaries included mechanical engineers at $45,860, electronic data processing systems analysts at $42,418 and market research analysts at $39,889.
Adam Zambuto: Market Research Manager Zambuto joined InsightExpress in July of 2006 as a Market Research Analyst.
Despite that, TRW REDI market research analyst Nima Nattagh said prices are not yet stable enough to convince many home owners to sell and make a move to a larger house.