com ### Contact Information: Delta Market Research, Inc.
What does MRI stand for?
MRI stands for Market Research, Inc. (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRI
We have 297 other meanings of MRI in our Acronym Attic
- Mail Routing Instruction (US DoD)
- Maintenance Requirements - Instruments
- Major Research Initiative
- Major Research Instrumentation Program (National Science Foundation)
- Management Recruiters International
- Management Reports International
- Managing Retirement Income (class & conference)
- Manchester Royal Infirmary
- Marginal Reliability Importance
- Market Research Indonesia
- Maryland Rock Industries, Inc.
- Master Record Index
- Material Receipt Inspection
- Material Requirement Internal
- Material Research Institute (Pennsylvania State University)
- Mathematics Research Institute (various locations)
- Matz's Ruby Interpreter (computer programming)
- Max Rubner-Institut (German research institute)
- Mean Recurrence Interval (engineering measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Peer Market Research, Inc.
Saul of Farmingdale, New York has been appointed President of AMS Market Research, Inc.
In addition to his new role at Enova, Ramaker will maintain his position as president of CJ Olson Market Research, Inc.
] & Asociados La Opinion, an ImpreMedia Company La Prensa, an ImpreMedia Company La Raza, an ImpreMedia Company Lapiz Integrated Hispanic Marketing LatinoEyes Latin Force LatinSphere Advertising LatinWorks Lopez Negrete Communications Los Angeles Sentinel Lundy Marketing Group (LMG) Magnum Group Mari Hispanic Research & Field Services Mediamorphosis Meeting Professionals International Multicultural Initiative Miami Market Research, Inc.
today announced it has completed its acquisition of Peer Market Research, Inc.
Campos, founder and president of Campos Market Research, Inc.
The confidential survey was conducted by QMR Market Research, Inc.