About Market News International Market News International is the leading real-time news agency dedicated to the global fixed-income, foreign exchange and credit markets, and provides information that is also relevant to the equity markets.
What does MNI stand for?
MNI stands for Market News International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MNI
We have 45 other meanings of MNI in our Acronym Attic
- Manchester Neighborhood Housing Services
- Mathematics and the Natural and Health Sciences (Palomar College; California)
- Mccluer North High School (Florissant, FL)
- McKinney North High School (McKinney, Texas)
- Millard North High School (Omaha, NE)
- Modified Norwood Hamilton Scale (dermatology)
- Muhlenberg North High School (Greenville, KY)
- Manitoba New Home Warranty Program (Canada)
- Manning (Amtrak station code; Manning, OR)
- Manufacturers News Inc (Evanston, IL)
- Master Name Index
- Media Networks, Inc.
- Mediation Northern Ireland
- Member of Nautical Institute
- Merit Network, Inc.
- Merom New Instruction (computing protocol)
- Mesa Nacional Indígena (Spanish: National Indigenous Board; Costa Rica)
- Minimum Number of Individuals
- Ministry of National Infrastructure (Israel)
- Mobile Network Identity (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deutsche Borse Group (Frankfurt/New York), a provider of capital market information for investors, financial institutions and companies worldwide, has expanded its offerings through its Market Data & Analytics unit with the purchase of Market News International (New York) for $10 million in cash.
After attending policy meetings with the ambassador and watching him give speeches, host receptions and interact with other diplomats, Shaw, senior correspondent and vice president for Market News International, explains the ways diplomacy shapes global political debates and influences international relations.
About Market News International Market News International (MNI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Deutsche Boerse Group, is a leading real-time news agency dedicated to providing global capital markets with trading relevant information.
SHANGHAI, April 24 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- Xinhua Finance (TSE Mothers: 9399) and Market News International (MNI), a part of the news service line of Xinhua Finance, today announced the April Xinhua Finance/MNI China Business Sentiment Survey.
Content partners include Dow Jones Newswires, GovPX, IFR Thomson, S&P, Market News International and global exchanges.
Here are some of the other advantages: * Adjustable contract sizes onscreen * Multiple stops, limits and trailing stops on each trade to manage risk * Market News International for breaking stories and market coverage * Market-leading charting solutions * And, of course, much more
SHANGHAI, China, March 27 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- Xinhua Finance (TSE Mothers: 9399) and Market News International (MNI), a part of the news service line of Xinhua Finance, today announced the March Xinhua Finance/MNI China Business Sentiment Survey.