Prior to joining Avian, Lubore was vice president for emerging market network service providers at Lucent Technologies and Ascend Communications where he was responsible for strategic sales/financing and equity participation in North America.
What does MNSP stand for?
MNSP stands for Market Network Service Provider (energy market; Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MNSP
We have 3 other meanings of MNSP in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of National Security and Justice (Jamaica)
- Minnesota Sporting Journal
- M.N. Spear Library (Shutesbury, MA)
- Maldives National Shipping Limited
- Manchester North Soccer League (Manchester, NH)
- Minimum Normal Service Life (product life)
- Mobil North Sea Limited (ExxonMobil)
- Monday Night Shooting League (guns)
- Seaman, Mineman Striker (Naval Rating)
- German Minority of Lower Silesia (Poland)
- Micro and Nano Science Platform
- Mixed Nerve Silent Period (neurology)
- Mongolian National Solidarity Party (political party)
- Member of the National Society of Professional Hypnotherapists (Argyll, Scotland, UK)
- Miniature Neutron Source Reactor (China)
- Managed Network Security Services (Rubyworx; Internet protection)
- Manager National Systems & Security
- Matrix Network System Services (Louisiana)
- Modified Neurological Severity Score
- Motilal Nehru Sports School (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and former partner at KPMG; -- Jeffrey Lubore - recently Vice President of Emerging Market Network Service Providers with Lucent Technologies and formally served eight years with CISCO Systems, Inc.