Established in the early 1970's, Dow in Egypt supports three of Dow's six global businesses, namely Basic Plastics and Chemicals, Performance Plastics and Chemicals and Market Facing Units.
What does MFU stand for?
MFU stands for Market Facing Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFU
We have 21 other meanings of MFU in our Acronym Attic
- Merseyside Film and Television Fund
- Mitral Flow Time Velocity Integral
- MASAN Free Trade Zone (Korea)
- McAllen Foreign Trade Zone (McAllen, TX)
- Mediterranean Free Trade Zone
- Mae Fah Luang University (Thailand)
- Main Function Unit
- Major Fleet Unit
- Manufacturing, Formulation and Use
- Maritime Fishermen's Union (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dow Chemical Company, Midland, MI, has announced that Carol Dudley has been named vice president of business and development for Market Facing Units in the Performance Plastics and Chemicals Portfolio.