70 percent) since inception; and * produced a market dividend yield of 6.
What does MDY stand for?
MDY stands for Market Dividend Yield
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDY
- Miami-Dade Expressway Authority (Florida)
- Midland Document Exchange
- Mobile Data Exchange (computing)
- Modify Index (assembler language instruction)
- Modular Digital Exchange (Redcom Laboratories, Inc.)
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Mountain Dew X
- Multi Dimensional Expression
- Multi-Channel Data Exchange
- Multi-Dimensional Luxury (Honda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
06 will allow us to maintain financial flexibility as we commit ourselves to improving operating performance in our existing stores in the near-term and implementing growth strategies in the future, while continuing to pay a dividend that is reasonable in relation to our cash flows and market dividend yields.