Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration supported by ITA's Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) to respond to the growing importance of the Vietnam market as a source of international students.
What does MDCP stand for?
MDCP stands for Market Development Cooperator Program (US DOC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MDCP
We have 17 other meanings of MDCP in our Acronym Attic
- Medial Dorsal Cutaneous Nerve
- Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Medicare Data Center Network
- Medicare Data Communications Network
- Military Diplomatic Clearance Number
- Mobile Digital Commons Network
- Most Dangerous Course of Action
- Management Deferred Compensation Plan
- Marathumunai Development Company (Peoples) Ltd
- Marine Corps Decision Coordinating Paper
- Media Device Control Protocol
- Medically Dependent Children's Program
- Modern Defense Civilian Personnel Database System
- Miami Dade County Public School
- Maximum Daily Contract Quantity
- Michigan Department of Civil Rights
- Miller-Dieker Syndrome Chromosome Region
- Mini Digital Cassette Recorder (Philips Electronics)
- Minimum Desired Cell Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2nd International Housing Conference of the Americas is one of numerous activities designed to stimulate trade between Mexico and the United States under the Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) grant awarded to NAHB by the U.
Hall considers the Market Development Cooperator Program "probably one of the government's best-kept secrets for associations.
The Department of Commerce recently awarded the Industrial Fabrics Association International a Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) grant.
AEA's Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) agreement with the Commerce Department focused on initiatives to introduce small and medium-sized businesses to these markets.
companies, especially SMEs, sell exports to China and enjoy the same access to export financing as their competition * Enhanced funding for effective federal export promotion programs, such as the Market Development Cooperator Program, and the U.
Department of Commerce Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) and by 2:1 in matching resources provided by the three partnering organizations.
Department of Commerce Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP).