United Airlines has renewed its market data services contract with Airline Reporting Corp.
What does MDS stand for?
MDS stands for Market Data Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDS
We have 479 other meanings of MDS in our Acronym Attic
- Management Development Specialists, Inc (Ocean Springs, MS)
- Management Dial System (Vadic)
- Mandriva Directory Server (software)
- Manna Distribution Services
- Manned Destructive Suppression
- Manpower Data System (Air Force data system used to manage authorizations)
- Manufacturing Design System
- Map Display Server
- Marchands de Sable
- Marin Day Schools (California)
- Market Decision System
- Marketing Distribution Services (UK)
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Massively Distributed Systems
- Master Data Services (Microsoft Corp.)
- Master Demand Schedule (shipping schedule software)
- Master Demarcation System
- Master Dimensions Surface (computer generation)
- Master Drawing Schedule
- Master of Dental Sciences (degree; various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Market Data Services is a sales and marketing company that has expertise in the online marketing of diverse products via the Internet.
XRT says the product offers extensive Internet capabilities, as well as a range of interfaces that integrate with market data services and accounting environments.
NEW YORK -- Capco Reference Data Services (CRDS), the leading managed reference and market data services provider to top global financial institutions, today announced its significantly expanded exchange traded funds (ETF) coverage offered through the company's Global ETF Monitor (GEM) product.
OTCBB:QMCI), a leading developer of financial applications and market data services, announced today the launch of the first stock quote text messaging service with complete coverage throughout the United States and Canada.
Among its major products are the direct access trading platforms proTrack, myTrack, and TrackTrade; the PC-based news service NewsWare; and the institutional market data services MarkeTrack, MX-NT, and opTrack.
the subsidiary of the Securities Industry Automation Corporation (SIAC(R)), offers a wide range of high value communications, networking, managed services and market data services which include email/IM archival compliance, outsourcing, facilities management, business continuity and disaster recovery compliance, E solutions, enterprise services and network management.
Now, Asentinel is reaching out to the financial services industry with tools that will help take control of market data services spending in real-time.