Market Data Retrieval (MDR) will relocate its headquarters staff of 130 in early January from Forest Parkway in Shelton.
What does MDR stand for?
MDR stands for Market Data Retrieval
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MDR
We have 178 other meanings of MDR in our Acronym Attic
- Management Data Report
- Management, Development and Research Co, Ltd
- Mandatory Declassification Review
- Mandatory Device Reporting Program (Center for Device and Radiological Health; US FDA)
- Manhattan Diagnostic Radiology
- Manifestation Determination Review (special education hearing; various locations)
- Manufacturer Defect Report
- Manufacturing Data Report
- Marginal Deduction Rate (UK)
- Marina del Rey (Southern California)
- Master Data Record
- Master Document Register
- Master of Dispute Resolution (Pepperdine University School of Law; Malibu, CA)
- Materiel Deficiency Report
- Maternal Death Rate
- Maximum Deceleration Rate
- Maximum Detectable Rigidity (spectrometer)
- Maximum Distance with Respect to Rank
- Mean Detection Range
- Median Detection Range
Samples in periodicals archive:
We engaged Martin Akel Associates to do a "blind study" using a national list of administrators supplied by Market Data Retrieval (MDR), not associated with any magazine's subscriber list, and asked the firm to determine which magazines are received and read regularly.
The percentage of public schools using wireless systems has increased fourfold between 2001 and 2005, based on a report by Market Data Retrieval, a Shelton (CT) education data-research organization.
Department of Education, the National Center for Education Statistics, the Association of American Publishers, Market Data Retrieval, the U.
Cology also offers a proprietary product line that consists of its loan origination platform, Volta, and its market data retrieval system, Euclid.
in 2004-05, only 3,558 schools have handhelds for teacher use and only 1,629 schools have handhelds for students use, according to Market Data Retrieval.
Average Technology Budgets (in thousands) Academic Administrative Total Small (under 2,500 students) $248,700 $216,200 $464,900 Medium (2,501-10,000) 653,000 569,300 $1,222,300 Large (10,001-25,000) 1,643,700 2,024,900 $3,668,600 Very large (over 25,000) 2,080,000 4,028,800 $6,108,800 Source: Market Data Retrieval
Nationwide, approximately 25 percent of public schools offer distance-learning programs, according to Market Data Retrieval, 2003.