Operating profit on the less forgiving market consistent embedded value fell to pounds 978million from pounds 1.
What does MCEV stand for?
MCEV stands for Market Consistent Embedded Value
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Marine Corps Electronic Security System
- Marine Corps Expeditionary Shelter System
- Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Maryland Center for Environmental Training
- Massachusetts Corporation for Educational Telecommunications
- Michigan Consumer Evaluation Team, Inc
- Micro-Computer Electronics Technology
- Moravian College Equestrian Team (Bethlehem, PA)
- Monroe County Employment and Training Department (Michigan)
- Metropolitan Counties Energy Task Force
- Mica Creek Experimental Watershed (basin; northern Idaho)
- Military Communications-Electronics Working Group (US DoD)
- Maritime Centre of Excellence for Women's Health (Canada)
- Marine Corps Exchange (US Marine Corps base retail store)
- McPhar Extripasa Geosurveys Ltd, (San Luis Potosi, Mexico)
- Macdonald-Cartier Freeway
- Magic Circle Festival (German rock music festival)
- Magnetically Coupled Filter
- Maintenance and Checkout Facility (US NASA)
- Maintenance Coordination Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
15 times the regulatory minimum - Market consistent embedded value (MCEV) of EUR70.
Guttha is presenting the rating agency point of view on economic capital and market consistent embedded value.