These are: * The 1997 Single Market Action Plan * The 1999 Strategy for Europe's Internal Market * The 2003 Internal Market Strategy * The 2007 Single Market Review The first comprehensive review of the 1992 project culminated in the 1997 Single Market Action Plan.
What does MAP stand for?
MAP stands for Market Action Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAP
We have 1136 other meanings of MAP in our Acronym Attic
- Manufacturing Assembly Procedure
- Manufacturing Assistance Program (various organizations)
- Manufacturing Automation Profile
- Manufacturing Automation Protocol
- Mapei - Quick Step (Tour de France cycling sponsor)
- Marathon Ashland Petroleum LLC
- Marine Advisory Program
- Marine Animal Productions
- Maritime Airborne Patrol
- Market Access Program
- Market Analysis and Planning (Sprint - ISMF)
- Market Analysis Portfolio
- Market Area Planning
- Market, Advertise and Promote
- Marketing and Publications
- Marketing Association of Pakistan
- Markets, Audiences, and Publics (public relations)
- Markovian Arrival Process (concept in probability theory)
- Mass Air Pressure (sensor)
- Master Action Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most recently, the EEA Consultative Committee has dealt with the following issues: * employment and social policy; * the Single Market Action Plan and the Scoreboards from the Commission and from the EFTA Surveillance Authority (furthermore, the EEA Consultative Committee has been informed regularly about the activities of the EFTA Surveillance Authority); * environment policy: issues and priorities; * priorities and challenges in preparation for the enlargement of the European Union.