This would require a hard look at existing structures both within and outside the continental United States, in particular the relationship among MHQ/MOCs, Joint Intelligence Operation Centers in each of the combatant commands, and Maritime Intelligence Fusion Centers.
What does MIFC stand for?
MIFC stands for Maritime Intelligence Fusion Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIFC
We have 14 other meanings of MIFC in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Interscholastic Forensic Association (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Moriya International Friendship Association (Japan)
- Millennium Institute for Fundamental and Applied Biology (Chile)
- Michigan Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation (Michigan State University)
- Mi Familia Progresa (Spanish: My Family Is Moving Forward; Guatemalan education and social services program)
- Marine Integrated Fire & Air Support System
- Malaysia International Food and Beverage (trade fair)
- Melbourne International Festival of Brass (Melbourne, Australia)
- Malaysia International Fireworks Competition
- Malaysia International Islamic Financial Centre
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival (Melbourne, Australia)
- Minnesota Interagency Fire Center
- Multispectral Imaging Flow Cytometry
- Mumbai International Financial Centre (India)
- Moscow Interbank Foreign Currency Exchange (Russia)
- Maritime Intelligence Fusion Center Atlantic (US Coast Guard)
- Maldives Industrial Fisheries Company (est. 1993)
- Maritime Industry Finance Company Ltd (Australia)
- Maritime Intelligence Forces Coast Guard Pacific
- Maritime Intelligence Fusion Center Pacific (US Coast Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are leveraging intelligence through our maritime intelligence fusion centers, expanded information sharing, and partnerships toward this end.
When the submarine approaches Race Rock, the vessels are alerted by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service Multi-Threat Analysis Center and Coast Guard Maritime Intelligence Fusion Center of a potential threat.
Coast Guard Maritime Intelligence Fusion Center --NPS Maritime Domain Protection Research Group --Joint U.
The functions of regional reporting centers could be served by the two Maritime Intelligence Fusion Centers (MIFCs), one on each coast, recently created by the Coast Guard with assistance from the Office of Naval Intelligence.