When Desert Storm came, Trimmer had 14 years of experience as a pilot and was getting ready to become an instructor at the Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies, Linthicum Heights, Md.
What does MITAG stand for?
MITAG stands for Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies (Maryland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MITAG in our Acronym Attic
- Major Industries Training Advisory Council (Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia)
- Map Interpretation and Terrain Analysis Course
- Marine Industries Technical Assistance Service Center
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Activities Committee
- Microcomputer Tactical (aid)
- Mining Industry Training and Adjustment Council (Canada)
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation American, Inc. (Japan)
- Map Interpretation Terrain Analysis Course, Day
- Minimally Invasive Thoracoscopically Assisted Coronary Artery Bypass
- Mathematics of Information Technology and Complex Systems
- Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies
- Member of the Institute of Traffic Accident Investigators (UK)
- Mission Tasking Matrix (USAID)
- Magick in Theory and Practice (Aleister Crowley book)
- Mitre Text and Audio Processing (bio-security)
- Music Industry Travel Assistance Program (Ministry of Tourism, Culture & the Arts; Canada)
- Martin Marietta Interactive Thermal Analysis System
- Multiprotocol Integrated Telemetry Acquisition System (fish monitoring)
- Multisensor Imaging Technology for Airborne Surveillance
- Mission Task
Samples in periodicals archive:
Offered by the National Maritime Law Enforcement Academy and supported by the Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies (MITAGS), the NMLEA's efforts are a big step forward in meeting growing international demands for standardizing (and professionalizing) counter-piracy security teams around the world.
It is set for July 16-18 at the Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies (MITAGS) on July 18-20, 2004 in Linthicum Heights, MD, located less than 5 miles from BWI Airport.