What does MICCI stand for?
MICCI stands for Maritime Industry and Coastal Construction Impacts (focus team; Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MICCI
- Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex
- Mineral Insulated Copper Covered
- Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés Culturelles (French: Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities; Canada)
- Mission and Installation Contracting Command (Department of the Army)
- Maryland Instructional Computer Coordinators Association (education)
- Massachusetts Instrumental and Choral Conductors Association
- Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention
- Military Intelligence Captain's Career Course (US Army)
- Michigan Council on Crime and Delinquency
- Malaysian International Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Myanmar Ivanhoe Copper Company Limited
- Massachusetts Independent Child Care Organization (est. 1990)
- Model Inner City Community Organization (Washington, DC)
- Minority Institution/Cancer Center Partnership (National Cancer Institute)
- Montana Indian Country CARE (Community Action for a Renewed Environment) Project
- Management Information and Commitment Control System
- Metro Indianapolis Coalition for Construction Safety (Indiana)
- Mobile Intensive Cardiological Care Unit
- Interface Control Drawing, Mechanical
- Maralal International Camel Derby (Nairobi, Kenya)